Friday, August 7, 2009

Song Composed: Since August 9 [November 17, 2007]

Genre: Punk Rock with rapper as a back-up
Composer: Marcus Lazarus(Md Haikal) & Nazreen Shah Lazarus
Chorus and Tabs doned by: Marcus Lazarus, Drafus Lazarus(Aniq Aiman) and Isham Fadly

Verse 1:
Wonder around,
Thinking when it happened,
I am heartbroken,
For once,
I am feeling Lost without you,
Since August 9…

Verse 2:
When I see people wearing red and white everywhere,
Seeing smile in their faces,
Kinda Remind me of you,
I still don’t know,
What had just happened,
I still don’t know,
When did things goes wrong,
When everything seen to go so well…

Chorus:
You know I love you,
You know I adore you,
I love eveything about you,
Since the day I met you,
But what had happened now,
If this a test,I will sure you are the best,
Cause you broke my heart,
And it never rest,
Since August 9…

Verse 3:
On that day,
So does the following,
I call you on the phone, (I call you)
To try to say that I love you,
I know It kinda pathetic,I know its lame,
As I hear it ringing,
But I felt it like doesn’t feel right,
Cause you didn’t answer any of it anymore,
And my kept myself asking why?

Verse 4:
When in school,
I saw you,
I didn’t see the sweet smile on your face anymore,
And you didn’t even turn your eyes on me,
I wonder what had happened?,
I wonder what been going on?..
What hell going on?

Verse 5:
I asked my friend,
To know the answer,
But what he say to me,
Had crushed me,
It broke me from the insides,
He said that I am a fool,
I am not worth for you,
He said you with another guy,
I don’t know whether it true,
But already tears me up…

(Chorus)

Verse 6:
I feel so Unloved,
I feel so much pain,
And I drive myself so much hate
But I still couldn’t stop thinking about you,
Cause I love you so.

I feel so Unloved (You know I love you),
I feel so much pain (You know I adore you),
I love eveything about you,And I drive myself so much hate,
But I still couldn’t stop thinking about you,
Since the day I lost you,Cause I love you so…

I blamed myself for everything,
For being so late….
Since August 9,
Since august 9…………

Chord and Tabs: Complete execpt for drum and bass*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home