Friday, August 7, 2009

Poetry: The Sparrow and the Roses [April 26, 2007]

I love you Red Rose,
But you scatter my love.
Like a glass,
Smashed it into thousand of pieces……..

Lying dead on the floor,
Watching the blank darkness,
Laughing onto face,
As I cried into saddness….

You fell in love with a Sparrow,
Who sang lovely song to you…..
Making you fall under his spell,
By expelling me from your heart….

My ears seemed to kill me,
By the song I heard from you….,
Melodyly singing back to him,
While you blossom out into the meadow….

Your song seemed to paint my heart with pain,
And SORROW is what I gain.

I wished that I could took out an arrow,
Used it to Shoot the Sparrow Out from the light.
And let him die in the night…

Piercing his heart,
under the Deadly thorn of the BLACK ROSE…

As I thought,
These could washed away my sorrow….
But yours tears of saddness,
Seemed to fears me under the borrow…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home