Friday, August 7, 2009

Poetry: Sometimes [February 18, 2006]

Sometimes a lie is better
sometimes it’s good to hide
so I don’t think I’ll let her
see what I feel inside

Sometimes I feel all rotten
sometimes I feel sick
And how far I’d have gotten
if i knew what made you tick

Sometimes I feel insane
Sometimes I feel depressed
I’ve got this pain
Thats in the right of my chest

Sometimes I feel locked up
Sometimes I feel crazy
Sometimes I wish i would speak up
Even that would amaze me

Sometimes I wish i could get away
Sometimes I wish i could be free
The sight of you everyday
makes me wonder why you can’t see me

Sometimes you make me wonder
Sometimes you make me sad
But when I see your splendor
The world doesnt look as bad

Sometimes you make me wanna weep
Sometimes you make me wanna cry
Sometimes I just cannot sleep
And your the reason why

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home