Friday, August 7, 2009

Poetry: Missing you [October 27, 2007]

This isn’t Right,
I can’t even Sleep at night,
By thought that I can’t Deny,
That I missing you so….

My friends told Me to forget and move on,
But it sure ain’t gonna happen,
Coz Everything about you,
Is Truly everything I love about you,
And now I truly miss everything about you..

I miss your Voice,
That we used to talked on the phone,
It Sound like you singing on the Music Tone,
Now the Songs are gone from my ears,
But Yet the music still remain in my Heart…

I miss your Smile,
It like I seeing an angel’s Smile In a lonely Miles,
But Now I feared the sight has gone from me…,
As really its Breaks my heart to do.. that..,
I wished that I should’nt let go my tears,Into the River of the Nile……

I miss your eyes,
To me,I could see a sparkling star,
As it Wandering into spaces,
I could see my own pathetic face in it,
But yet I could see your beautiful face in mine….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home