Friday, August 7, 2009

Poetry and Journal(Story of my life): Confessing [September 13, 2007]

Feeling Confusing,
Feeling Very Confusing,
Till I hate myself,
I don’t know why…..

Searching for the answers,
That more than of this questions keeps screaming in my head…..

what have I done wrong to you?,
what have I have to do to change?,
Please give me a chance,
To make this pain gone…,
I just can’t take it anymore…..

Can’t you see?,
My Heart torn apart at the seams,
My Dream turns into tears,
My Tears turn to fear,
Fear that It could ever get more painer…..

Don’t you realise that,
I sometime think you toying with me,
When you done having your fun,
You just throw me away…

Girl,If this is a game,
I will give you a fame,
I just wouldn’t want to be a part of it,
Nor I want to be apart from you….,
But I want to be part of your love, Not hate………

Please no more lie,
I don’t think that my heart could take it anymore…

Please try to understand,
I am not kind of guy that I can confess my feelings directly at you,
I just wasn’t born that way not like others guys do,
The bond between me and bad-memory of my childhood is still tight,
And I just could’nt let go of it…

I wished sometime my family could understand me too…..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home