Friday, August 7, 2009

Poetry and Journal: Too Much Care, Pay a Thousand Fares [June 7, 2007]

I don’t care what you do, I don’t care what you trying to say………………
But What I care "is you", I care for your pain, I care for your gain of happiness………..
I care for your laughter of joy, I care for your sickness of hurt that make me worry…………
I know everyone has their own flaws while I have my own claws….., To climb my way up of this broken hole of this world, So that I could smell fresh air of this whole universe before I gone……….
But I have no strength to do it so……
But now,I realise too much care, make me pay a thousand fares before I reach you……….
And now I will stop just for you………
But I had one question,
only for you……
"Do you care for me???"
(This Poetry is ask by sumone for tribute to his speacial sumone someday)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home