Friday, August 7, 2009

Poetry and Journal of my Feelings: I don't care but still I Care [June 18, 2007]

I can’t take this anymore….,

I don’t care that I will break these holy wall that separate me from you,
I just want to see your beautiful face instead your smile,
But still…..that means nothing to me….

I want to see your heart through me….,
Just to know that you love me too…..

I don’t care that will get me a thousand sin that bring me straight to hell…,
Rather than feeling a poison sharp pin pressing through my heart…,
Feeling the pain that I can’t really bear any longer……,
Slowly dying without a drop of tear fall…..

I don’t care whether it right or wrong to break this promises that had done..,
As long as I am staying right with you…,
It better be gone than being a loss sight of you…..

I don’t care,
I don’t feels scare..,
That I will be burn in the hellish fire of hell,
For the crime that I didn’t undone….

But what frightening me most,
Is that I being pull back from you,
Being chain to the wall…,
As I watching you slowly fading without a single word to say to you…..

I simply don’t care for just about anything that separate me from you..,
Cause you lighten my soul even how dark it was….,
You put happiness even when I am down that I can’t be up…..

Even you wasn’t there,
By just a little thought of you,
Draw me a little smile of you…

But one thing I care….,
But one thing that kept me holding back from you..,
Is you from me….,
I wanna know if you have the same feeling as I do……

I wanna know if you accept me….

And I just really wanna know that do you really love me………….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home