Sunday, August 30, 2009

Journal: Tiredness

Man, I am exhausted... For this week i have been so busy.. A lot of works paper needs to be done at attachment and guess it still adding more.....Awww....One stack I completed, another stack or batch came in....sigh.. Went on site, repair analyzer. Carry and shipping it to a sixth floor.. It freaky tiring....

Yesterday, I have to paint the room. Man, luckly I have my brothers to help me out....If not, It will take me all day.... And today is the most tiring of the week.. After eating morning break, I can't sleep, so I play computer and help my mother baking tarts the whole morning. Afternoon until 3pm, I have to pick up an item, then buy and find containers for the tart, Buy my pet chincillas' food and then I have to go for FSD Training. During training, I almost suffered dehydration for it,I got headaches and almost collasped but I manage to hold it off until I got home... sigh I overworked myself too much... I hope on teachers day, I able to get a day off. If not, man... I feel like I gonna to piss off, My friends get a day off even they who having attachment too.. It a school's holiday, if they don't accept it and teacher in-charge let them be..Fuck! I been working so hard and please can I deserve a break!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home