Friday, August 14, 2009

Poetry: Passionate Love [July 25, 2008]

"For too long, I kept this a secret in my diary, a feeling what I really felt. Maybe it times to let it go and ease my heart from the pain, to let people know what I truly felt... This is a poetry, this is my emotions and this is what I feel in my heart everyday. I wishs I can turn back and Say it but It just can be never happen as you love someone else even deeply more.."


Title: Passionate Love

You say that you love me,
But yet you left me without a clue,
With a broken pain I felt in my heart,
I hear myself crying without a sound.

Watching you at your pictures,
It hurts to see you with him,
Kiss him, Hugs him filled my minds,
How could you sleep?,
Walking around like I never existed,
Smiling,When all I could think of you.

You used to be so fine before you changed,
Like Angel fly from Venus to trap my heart,
You began to keep its in the cage,
As it's pumping and bleeding for you.

I know my mistakes now and I regretted it,
I wished that I could turn back,
And say How I truly felt for you.

I still kept the promise that I say,
I willing to wait for five years,
But actually what I wanna say that,
I willing to wait as long as my heart still with you.

All the crushs and crushes I have,
Are nothing compare to you,
As the times of love I felt, Are unique from you.
And I will stay, And I will find a way to come back to you.

As I love you..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home