Friday, August 21, 2009

Journal: Sniper OP

Hahaha Lately I don't why but I started back getting interested in sniper.

With One Shot, One kill Tactics
Calm and Stealth Camo Assassination
Military demoralized whenever they encounter by Snipers Coolzzz
I wishs that I can becomes a sniper, they have been my idol since my childhood But dreams hardly acheived if you have other dreams to focus on sigh.... Shit, I can't continue my father's legacy as a gold medal markman in his NS time since I have no uniform skill like e.g NCC or NPCC.., the only guns I hold in my life to shoot is a toy gun. But Maybe I can try to get a gold medal in runner for my NS just like my father used to be (Well he used to be, not now...)

Look at this picture, look the ways they wear their ghillies suit in their Camo, You hardly see them right :D and look at the kitty kat isn't its cute haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home