Tuesday, January 5, 2010

MY Failure....

I really hate myself....
I studied hard, I try I try and in the end, it is nothing...
Maybe I haven't doned enough....
My GPA is 3.2, a few inch close to 3.5 which at least I can get a chance to make it into POLY.

If I unable to go poly, I have two choices, either Higher Nitec or NS.
Either way by the time I doned, she have graduated and she gone....
And I have no meaning for me to pursue...
The the reason why I pursue is be with her at Nanyang polytechnic...
But those dreams and goals are ashes....

My father and mother advise me not to be too hard on myself.
They say I did my best but I see to myself, it wasn't enough...
My Sisters told me to try and appeal for it..
But I can see the result, I have no chance....

Sigh,
I wished sometime she could see the sacrifices I doned.
Whether is it her or me who is blinded to see...
I wished she could see me that I still love her...
And I wishs that why I still have feelings this ways....

I am sorry if I am pathetic, I am sorry if can't fulfilled my promised,
I am sorry that I saying this even just the starting of a new year...
But I hate myself. I am a failure. I am a Loser.
I wish I could doned better.
I am nothing...

**Please god, Please show me the light**
**Or Should I just remain and keeping a smile on my face**
**AND IN THE END, I JUST PLAYING CHARADES TO MYSELF**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home