Friday, August 14, 2009

Journal: NS Medical Check-up

Yesterday was my NS medical Check-up. I must say it quite long but it worthy. I can't wait to know where they gonna place me. A lot of tests that have doned and finally it ends. I should get "pes A or B" but instead I 'pes D' for further investigation for I have heart and chest problem, They say I have an adnormal heart trends when they scan me. And what piss me off that my parents they knew that I have an adnormal heart trends when I was small and they have kept secret from me. Now I know why I always breathing heavily everytime, they say it was minor but they wanna to further check it. Sigh....I hope it wasn't serious...
But just not trying to think abt it. Yesterday had a lot of hillarious Moment happening until now I can't kept stop thinking abt it hahaha.
First during the Lab test section, we suppose to piss inside a bottle in the toilet, the funny thing that we suppose to fill it to half but one of group piss until less than a quarter and he say he don't have much urine left haha. And then it was the blood test, I saw a guys with tattoo, tough body but when taking a injection he close his eyes and about to cry LOL and somes is acting like a idiot, when taking a injection, doctor suppose to collect our blood until it filled by a required bottle which is the size of the small sanitizer bottle and they argues "that my blood! That my blood you know! why you taking so much!", haha they sound like a freaky whine baby X). And when it my turns, the doctor say that compare to others, my vein is the easilest for them to find haha as my vein already pop out haha and it take me just 3 mins to finsh my blood tests haha, man went I see when they poke the needle into my vein and suck out my blood, my blood is freaky dark red haha, freaky awesome! yea!
And last the unforgetful funny thing event happens that most of us can't forget it that Army Daze have it true fact is MOMMA BOY haha. Imagines most of us came there alone or with friends at the CMPB but some came with their momma or their parents and the funny things that some even have tattoos and looks like Ah bengs came with their MOMMA treating them like small Childrens hahahahahahaha WHAT a Shame! and It quite Hillarious! I thought It just a movies but actually real life really have ones! XD

Ah lot of things have happens but I am not saying that I don't have bad or embarassing moment happened to me, it just that I don't want to tell it haha :p

Stay Tune

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home